Devour Indy at divvy & Matt the Miller’s Tavern
January 18, 2017
Diners can enjoy value-priced menus from some of their favorite restaurants in Indy from January 23 through February 5 – and that includes divvy and Matt the Miller’s Tavern! Make it a date or enjoy a nice night out with family and friends at Carmel City Center!
Divvy will offer a $10 lunch menu as well as a $30 three-course dinner menu (see below). Vegetarian and Vegan options are also available.
Choice of roasted veggie bisque or seafood chowder
Choice of sampler plate
DIVVY’S SIGNATURE BEER CHEESE
soft pretzel bites
Ⓖ PORTERHOUSE TEASERS
grilled NY strip & tenderloin topped with smoky garlic butter
ⒼⓁ SIZZLIN’ SHRIMP
blackberry bbq, divvy dust, jalapenos & bacon
CORN CRÈME BRULÉE
jalapenos, Romano & red sea salt
balsamic, basil pesto, onion, roasted garlic, feta & focaccia
WHIPPED FETA & GRILLED RUSTIC BREAD
Chilean olive oil & cucumbers
Ⓛ TENDERLOIN TIPS
ginger soy, roasted peppers, shitakes & tuxedo sesames
ⒼⓁ SEARED SESAME TUNA
teriyaki & Thai chili glaze, pineapple & crushed wasabi peas
ⒼⓁⓋ BLISTERED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
red pepper flakes, pine nuts & roasted garlic
black mission fig jam, green apples & toasty crostinis
COURSE 3: SWEET FINISH
Choice of creme brulee, banana potsticker 0r chocolate mousse
Matt the Miller’s Tavern will offer diners a $30 per person dinner menu (see below). When you’re finished dining, head over to Matt’s Wine Bar for a nightcap!
First Course– choose 1
- Miller Salad a variety of mixed greens tossed in a sweet and sour dressing and topped with bacon, red onion, crumbled bleu cheese, and grape tomatoes.
- Bowl of Soup choice of Beer Cheese, Tomato Basil Bisque, or Chicken Noodle
- Bavarian Pretzel Bites warm and soft Bavarian-style pretzels, dusted with sea salt and served with roasted garlic sauce and sweet & tangy mustard sauce
- Loaded Tavern Chips topped with bleu cheese sauce, crumbled bleu cheese, shredded white cheddar, diced tomatoes, smoked bacon, scallions and tarragon essence.
Second Course- choose 1
- Twin Filet Medallions The deliciousness and melt-in-your-mouth tenderness of a center-cut filet, in a lighter portion. Served with onion straws and mixed vegetables.
- Asian Salmon pan seared and served with soy-honey glaze, coconut edamame rice and mixed vegetables
- Chicken Avocado Flatbread Tender honey-lime marinated chicken breast, fresh jalapeños and white cheddar with a creamy avocado purée and watermelon salsa
- Smoked Pork Tenderloin 10 oz pork tenderloin smoked in-house with our special blend of seasonings. Grilled to your temperature and served with horseradish mashed potatoes, fresh asparagus and apple whiskey sauce.
Third Course- choose 1
- Oreo Explosion an Oreo brownie topped with cookies and cream icing, vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookie crumbles and chocolate sauce.
- Warm Banana Bread Pudding cinnamon rolls, croissants and brioche bread baked in a creamy banana custard. Served with whiskey caramel sauce, whipped cream and vanilla ice cream
Carmel City Center is located on the southwest corner of Range Line Road and City Center Drive. Surface parking is available on plaza level (accessible from City Center Drive), in the underground garage (accessible from Range Line Road) and along Veterans Way located to the south of Carmel City Center. Complimentary Valet Parking is also available.