Style Tips by Nicole Blair Wear
April 10, 2019
The rule of thumb is if you’ve seen it more than 3 times on the runway it’s officially a “trend.” So to save you time I’ve complied the top 5 trends this Spring that one should add to their wardrobe.
- Not your Grandmas Knit: Crochet is one of the hottest trends this season. I know, you hear the word crochet and instantly think of your Grandma. Think boho meets 70’s with a modern and elevated vibe.
- Birds of a feather flock together: Typically, we think of feathers during the holidays or costumes but this Spring designers were showcasing this look on everything from handbags, to dresses to embellished blazers.
- Dessert Storm: While Spring is typically all about pastels and bright colors, subtle down-to-earth hues were all the rage. Earth tones make the perfect backdrop when paired with pops of color.
- Graphics: Think fine prints, graphics, and florals. More is more when it comes to this trend. Don’t be afraid to mix and match.
- Fruity Pebbles Suits You: The brighter the better. Think bold and colorful when it comes to suits and it’s best to wear head to toe. This “Power Suit” packs a big punch.
For more style tips follow us on social media: @nicoleblairwear
by Nicole Busch, owner of NICOLE BLAIR WEAR
Personal Brand & Style Expert
*Located within the Pure Concepts Salon at Carmel City Center