MAY 2019 PROMOTIONS & EVENTS
14 DISTRICTS WEEKEND
- Follow 14 Districts Weekend on facebook and Instagram for daily updates and information.
- Juliska shop-in-shop at Addendum coming May 15
- NOTRE DAME: Purchase a Le Jacquard Francais reissued tea towel with proceeds going toward the reconstruction of the Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Follow Bath Junkie on Facebook for all the latest details about events and seasonal scents.
BEAUTY + GRACE
- Download the beauty+grace app on your smart phone! Shop all the latest styles in-store, online or on the app.
- Get rewarded every time you shop at beauty + grace!
- 10% off everytime you bring in your beauty+grace bag to shop
- Early sale access to all the brands you love
- Opportunities to attend exclusive events
- Deeper discounts. Exclusive offers
- Shopping dollars rewarded monthly.
- Follow beauty+grace on facebook or Instagram for daily updates and information.
BOOKS & BREWS
May 10: Euchre Tournament 6-8pm
May 25: Make A Wish Fundraiser (All Day) / Family Disney Trivia 2-4pm
May 28 & May 31: Harry Potter Trivia at 7:30pm
- Enjoy Weekly Specials:
- Monday: Open Mic Night + $3 mug fills
- Tuesday: Kids Eat Free + Trivia
- Wednesday: Table Top Games & $3.99 pint night
- Thursday: BINGO!
- Friday: New Brew Friday! Live music 8-10pm
- Saturday: Live music 8-10pm
- Sunday: Kids Eat Free + board games
- Now carrying PAIGE denim and knit trousers for women.
CENTURY 21 RASMUSSEN
- Join the Century 21 – Rasmussen team at Carmel City Center! Call the office for more information 317-844-6306.
- View the latest listings available through Century 21-Rasmussen here.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 11 am to 10 pm and Friday – Saturday 11 am to 1 2am
- Lunch menu served from 11 am to 3 pm daily in addition to the sharing plates menu
- Happy Hour 3 pm to 6 pm daily featuring $3-$6 sharing plates
- NEW DAILY DRINK SPECIALS:
- Monday wine by the glass $7
- Tuesday wine half carafes half-priced
- Wednesday select wine bottles half-priced
- Thursday wine taster tours half-priced
- Friday local craft drafts $4.50
- Saturday sip & share half carafes $10
- SIP & SAVOR EXPERIENCE: Introducing a Sip & Savor experience, a five-course wine paired dinner, available daily at 5pm. Click here for the menu. (Menu will change throughout the year)
- Ladies Night | May 23: Enjoy refreshments and special savings while you shop.
- Follow Endeavor Boutique on Facebook here and on Instagram @endeavorboutiquecarme
FISHMAN FINE JEWELERS
WHERE DO YOU STAND? No, not on Politics but on REAL or FAKE?
Fake is For “Fun”
For “My Budget”
For “Instant Gratification”
REAL is For “Worth Waiting For”
For “Aspiring To”
For “Lasting Treasure”
It’s a Personal Decision. Something to consider.
Upon request DAVID, DANI, & DAWN
will share an appreciation for the truly rarity of Fine Jewelry and its Visual, Emotional Impact. We support your decision whichever side you’re on!
Call or stop by for a chat 317-251-4064.
GRAETER’S ICE CREAM
- Seasonal Flavors: Strawberry Chocolate Chip and Orange & Cream
- Special Sundae: Madagascar Vanilla Bean ice cream atop a moist short cake smothered in our famous strawberry sauce finished off with our homemade whipped cream and a cherry.
- Download the new Graeter’s app, you’ll get a FREE single scoop sugar cone.
HUBBARD & CRAVENS
- NEW: Matcha Latte – Lightly sweetened Japanese Matcha. Your choice of milk. Steamed or served over ice.
- OPEN DAILY
Restaurant Hours: M-F: 6:30 am to 4:30 pm & Sat & Sun: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Cafe Hours: M-F: 6:30 am to 7:00 pm & Sat & Sun: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm.
Monday: $4.50 draft pints
Wednesday: $5 glass of specialty wine
Saturday & Sunday: $18 mix your own mimosa pitcher and brunch
- Download the HUBBARD & CRAVENS app on your smart phone to start saving money! Through the loyalty program, you can buy 10 and get the 11th free in four different categories: Cup of Coffee or Tea, Espresso Drinks, 1# of Coffee for Home, or Tea Tin for Home. Download right now to start earning punches for your future visits.
- InCycle 6 Year Anniversary Special – 6 Rides for $66
(expires 2 weeks from the date of purchase)
Limit one/person / Available May 1 – May 31st
- New Student Offer: 2 weeks of unlimited cycling for $35
- Dress shirts: 3 for $199 (regular price: 1 for $109)
JULIE BROWNING BOVA DESIGN
- Stop by and shop the retail section for 20% off for the month of May.
LINDEN TREE GIFTS
- May 8-May 11 Happy Everything BOGO Event. Buy one cookie jar, get one cookie jar of equal or lesser value FREE. Great Mother’s Day gift idea!
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see our newest arrivals and other events.
MATT THE MILLER’S TAVERN
- Happy Hour Food Specials: Monday-Friday, 4 pm to 7 pm
- $5 select appetizers and $5 select flatbreads
- Weekend Brunch: Sunday Brunch, 10 am to 2:30 pm
- DRINK SPECIALS
- Monday: $5 Moscow Mules with Tito’s and Gosling’s Ginger Beer
- Tuesday: $1 off of all draft and bottled beers
- Wednesday: Wine Down Wednesday, enjoy deep discounts on all bottles of wine all day
- Thursday: Ladies Night – $6 select martinis; $1 off of all beers; $4 house wines
- Friday: Enjoy Matt’s house-made Margaritas for only $5
- Book a party/event at Matt the Miller’s Tavern! Visit www.mtmtavern.com to request information.
MEGAN DANIELLE SKINCARE
- $75 Fire & Ice Facial
- Free Dermaplane with any 60 minute service (must be scheduled in the month of May)
- Call to schedule your appointment today 317-504-8718.
- Schedule bridal appointments with Oliver’s Twist online here.
PURE CONCEPTS SALON
- Enjoy a $20 gift for new guests! New to Pure Concepts Salon? Download your gift here.
SILVER DOOR SPA
- $59 Dermaplane and Express Facial
- Free brow wax with any 50 minute Facial
(valid with Lauren and Ashley for the month of May)
- Call to schedule your service: 317-816-7587
UNITED FIDELITY BANK
- 10-Month CD Special
- Earns 2.00% APY*
*Annual Percentage Yield current as of 10/27/2018. Additional terms/conditions apply.
- 18-Month CD Special
- Earns 2.55% APY*
*Annual Percentage Yield current as of 1/12/2019. Additional terms/conditions apply.
UPLIFT INTIMATE APPAREL
Our 2019 Self-Care Series Seminars continues in May with Tracy Land, owner of Frangipani Body Products and a finalist for the 2019 Starkey Entrepreneurial Woman Award. Tracy turned her love of body care products and her personal need for solutions to Rosacea and adult acne into a thriving business that is focused on education and the creation of quality, healthy products.
Join us Wednesday, May 15th from 6PM to 8PM for the Truth About Skin Care Products. Tracy will address three key areas:
1. How skin care products emulate the food we put
in our bodies.
2. How to spot unhelpful ingredients that lurk in
your skin care products.
3. What skin care ingredients you want to have in
your body/ skin care products.
Tracy’s love of self and skin care began early.
“When I was a teenager, my family knew Sunday evenings were my official
“Spa Nights”. In 2008, she started Frangipani as a way of offering safer skin
care products to people who wanted better options for skin care products.
*Light refreshments served at all evening events. Gentlemen are welcome! Check out our Events on Facebook for all the details.
THE YOGA STUDIO
- New Student Offer: 2 weeks of unlimited yoga for $29