Voted as one of “Indy’s 25 Best Restaurants” by Indianapolis Monthly, a “sharing plates” restaurant from the owners of Woody’s Library Restaurant, divvy offers a diverse mix of menu items ranging from classic favorites to eclectic creations. The concept allows patrons to try and share a variety of items by ordering multiple plates.
Lunch menu served daily from 11am-3pm as well as the sharing plates menu.
New Weekly Drink Specials:
– Monday $7 half carafe sip & shares
– Tuesday wine half carafes half-priced
– Wednesday select wine bottles half-priced
– Thursday wine taster tours half-priced
– Friday $4.50 local craft drafts
Mon-Thurs: 11 am-10 pm | Fri & Sat: 11 am-12 am | Sun: Closed
Corn Creme Brulee, Grilled Strip Steak with Gorgonzola, Scallop Rockafellas, Beer Cheese Fondue and more...