Design + Style Winter 2021
January 14, 2021
The winter season is a great time to try new looks and styles. The shops at Carmel City Center have all you need to take advantage of the unpredictable weather. Here are our top design and style picks from CCC this season.
1. Assorted Robes from Uplift Intimate Apparel: Our first instinct after a long, cold day is to get comfortable. At Uplift, comfort is paramount. Dress down and feel your best in a robe from Uplift.
2. Flare Jeans from 14 Districts Weekend ($169): Relive a moment in fashion history with these DL1961 flare jeans from 14 Districts Weekend. Spice up any look with this blast from the past. Wear with the Johnny Was top ($275) also available at 14 Districts Weekend.
3. BB Dakota Moto Jacket from Endeavor Boutique ($98): The leather jacket look is synonymous with rugged fashion. Show this year who’s boss with this jacket from Endeavor Boutique. This look is great for both fast-paced days and evenings out with friends.
4. 1959 Heywood Wakefield Horizon Collection from nine + roxy (Table and Chairs $1200, Buffet $1200): A new vintage collection is available at nine + roxy. This rare find adds vibrant energy to the home and create a warm sense of nostalgia. Check out the dining and bedroom furniture for a limited time at nine + roxy today.
5. Assorted Tulipieres from Lantz Collective: There’s nothing like the feeling and scent of fresh-cut flowers in the home. These tulipieres from Lantz Collective are the perfect way to add more liveliness to your bouquet. Start your year with this simple upgrade when you visit Lantz Collective today.