August Style Tip from Nicole Blair Wear
August 8, 2019
How to Turn Your Closet into a Boutique
With a few simple changes, you can turn your closet into a luxurious boutique-like space. Who doesn’t want to begin their morning in a planned out, cohesive closet? Here are our simple, top 10 tips to help you transform your closet.
- Start by editing your clothes. Remove all items that no longer fit or are from a different season.
- Update your hangers so that they all match.
- Display accessories so that they are within reach.
- Add wicker baskets for storage and/or dirty laundry.
- Fold and stack pairs of jeans.
- Display shoes in small vignettes.
- Add books and vases for visual interest. Don’t be afraid to hang necklaces on vases for a funky twist!
- Add a textured rug.
- Display bags in groups of 3.
- To further complete the space, update your lighting with a chandelier.
Remember, I’m always here for you! To discover your own confident style visit www.nicoleblairwear.com
by Nicole Busch, owner of NICOLE BLAIR WEAR
Personal Brand & Style Expert
*Located within the Pure Concepts Salon at Carmel City Center